Bartlett has been home to many interesting people. Read about some of them here.
The Glen Road, also known as the Pinkham Road, was built by Daniel Pinkham (born 1779) who was granted all the land from Jackson to Gorham in 1824. He did so at great expense to himself but greatly improved travel for the general public. Mr Pinkham was also a lay preacher with much ability.